- Hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train; passengers hold onto it
- Secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- Sharpen with a strap; "strap a razor"
- Tie with a strap
- Beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
- Without,or very short of money
- Whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- An elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- A band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SPRATS
- Small herring processed like a sardine
- Small fatty European fish; usually smoked or canned like sardines