- A rectangular area surrounded on all sides by buildings
- (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- A muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- One of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- Short for quadbike. A four-wheeled off-road vehicle.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: SQUAD
- (n.) A small party of men assembled for drill, inspection, or other purposes.
- (n.) Hence, any small party.
- (n.) Sloppy mud.