- A specific state of mind that is temporary; "a case of the jitters"
- Bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow; "the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase"
- (printing) the receptacle in which a compositor has his type, which is divided into compartments for the different letters, spaces, or numbers; "for English, a compositor will ordinarily have two such cases, the upper case containing the capitals and the lower case containing the small letters"
- The enclosing frame around a door or window opening; "the casings had rotted away and had to be replaced"
- The housing or outer covering of something; "the clock has a walnut case"
- An enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- The actual state of things; "that was not the case"
- Nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- A statement of facts and reasons used to s
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.