- Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
- A dish that contains pasta as its main ingredient
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A West African long-tailed monkey (Cercopithecus ruber); the red monkey.
- A variety of appetizers, or snacks, in Spanish cuisine
- A paperlike cloth made in the South Pacific by pounding tapa bark
- The thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus