- Place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation"
- The state of being contaminated
- Contaminate with a disease or microorganism
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) In Ireland, a lord or proprietor of a tract of land or of a castle, elected by a family, under the system of tanistry.
- In Greek mythology, the Titans were a race of powerful deities.