Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: STEAMROLLERING
- Make level or flat with a steamroller; "steamroll the roads"
- Overwhelm by using great force; "steamroller the opposition"
- Crush with a steamroller as if to level; "steamroller the road"
- Proceed with great force; "The new teacher tends to steamroller"
- Bring to a specified state by overwhelming force or pressure; "The Senator steamrollered the bill to defeat"