Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: STEE
- (n.) A ladder.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (imp.) Sate; sat.
- Connect with a tee; "tee two pipes"
- Place on a tee; "tee golf balls"
- A short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- Support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- The starting place for each hole on a golf course; "they were waiting on the first tee"