- (n.) A guest.
- (n.) Something done or achieved; a deed or an action; an adventure.
- (n.) An action represented in sports, plays, or on the stage; show; ceremony.
- (n.) A tale of achievements or adventures; a stock story.
- (n.) Gesture; bearing; deportment.
- (n.) A stage in traveling; a stop for rest or lodging in a journey or progress; a rest.
- (n.) A roll recting the several stages arranged for a royal progress. Many of them are extant in the herald's office.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: STEG
- (n.) A gander.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Achieve a point or goal; "Nicklaus had a 70"; "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"; "She made 29 points that day"
- Be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness; "He got AIDS"; "She came down with pneumonia"; "She took a chill"
- Go or come after and bring or take back; "Get me those books over there, please"; "Could you bring the wine?"; "The dog fetched the hat"
- Acquire as a result of some effort or action; "You cannot get water out of a stone"; "Where did she get these news?"
- Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard";
- Attract and fix; "His look caught her"; "She caught his eye"; "Catch the attention of the waiter"
- Give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- Overcome or destroy; "The ic