- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- Someone who pays for goods or services
- A person who seeks the advice of a lawyer
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: STENCIL
- (n.) A thin plate of metal, leather, or other material, used in painting, marking, etc. The pattern is cut out of the plate, which is then laid flat on the surface to be marked, and the color brushed over it. Called also stencil plate.
- (v. t.) To mark, paint, or color in figures with stencils; to form or print by means of a stencil.