- (French) a street or road in France
- Feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- Sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment; "he drank to drown his sorrows"; "he wrote a note expressing his regret"; "to his rue, the error cost him the game"
- Leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SUER
- (n.) One who sues; a suitor.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) An artifice; trick; stratagem; wile; fraud; deceit.
- (superl.) Certainly knowing and believing; confident beyond doubt; implicity trusting; unquestioning; positive.
- (superl.) Certain to find or retain; as, to be sure of game; to be sure of success; to be sure of life or health.
- (superl.) Fit or worthy to be depended on; certain not to fail or disappoint expectation; unfailing; strong; permanent; enduring.
- (superl.) Betrothed; engaged to marry.
- (superl.) Free from danger; safe; secure.
- (adv.) In a sure manner; safely; certainly.
- (n.) One who uses.
- (n.) Enjoyment of property; use.