- The favorable quality of strongly indicating a successful result
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SUPERPOSITIONS
- The placement of one thing on top of another
- (geometry) the placement of one object ideally in the position of another one in order to show that the two coincide
- (geology) the principle that in a series of stratified sedimentary rocks the lowest stratum is the oldest
- (geology) the deposition of one geological stratum on another