- Hairpiece covering the head and made of real or synthetic hair
- British slang for a scolding
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: SWIG
- (n.) A long draught.
- (n.) A tackle with ropes which are not parallel.
- (n.) A beverage consisting of warm beer flavored with spices, lemon, etc.
- (v. t.) To drink in long draughts; to gulp; as, to swig cider.
- (v. t.) To suck.
- (v. t.) To castrate, as a ram, by binding the testicles tightly with a string, so that they mortify and slough off.
- (v. t.) To pull upon (a tackle) by throwing the weight of the body upon the fall between the block and a cleat.