- A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- Yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
- A slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- Bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head; "He bowed before the King"; "She bowed her head in shame"
- A weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- Play on a string instrument with a bow
- Front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line"
- Bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting; "He bowed before the King"
- A knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- Bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SWOB
- (n. & v.) See Swab.