- (n.) Any work of wood or metal, made by crossing laths, or thin strips, and forming a network; as, the lattice of a window; -- called also latticework.
- (n.) The representation of a piece of latticework used as a bearing, the bands being vertical and horizontal.
- (v. i.) To make a lattice of; as, to lattice timbers.
- (v. i.) To close, as an opening, with latticework; to furnish with a lattice; as, to lattice a window.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: TACTILE
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the organs, or the sense, of touch; perceiving, or perceptible, by the touch; capable of being touched; as, tactile corpuscles; tactile sensations.