- (n.) Extent of dimensions; size; -- applied to things that have length, breath, and thickness.
- (n.) That which has one or more of the three dimensions, length, breadth, and thickness.
- (n.) Anything of which greater or less can be predicated, as time, weight, force, and the like.
- (n.) Greatness; grandeur.
- (n.) Greatness, in reference to influence or effect; importance; as, an affair of magnitude.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.