Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: TARGETS
- A person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal;
- Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- The goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable);
- A reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
- The location of the target that is to be hit