- (n.) One who cheats.
- (n.) An escheator.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: TEACHER
- (n.) One who teaches or instructs; one whose business or occupation is to instruct others; an instructor; a tutor.
- (n.) One who instructs others in religion; a preacher; a minister of the gospel; sometimes, one who preaches without regular ordination.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A measure of area, or superficies, containing a hundred ares, or 10,000 square meters, and equivalent to 2.471 acres.
- (n.) A strain given on the horn to call back the hounds when they have lost track of the game.
- (v. i.) To blow the recheat.