- Be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
- Experience as a reaction; "My proposal met with much opposition"
- Contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
- Fill or meet a want or need
- A meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- Be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
- Meet by design; be present at the arrival of; "Can you meet me at the train station?"
- Come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
- Undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
- Collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
- Get together socially or for a specific purpos
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: TEEMS
- Move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- Be teeming, be abuzz; "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"
- Of rain, fall heavily
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A line that indicates a boundary
- Verb - dispense or allot justice, a punishment, or harsh treatment.
- (n. & v.) See Esteem.
- (n. & v.) See 1st and 2nd Stem.
- (v. i.) To gleam.
- (n.) A gleam of light; flame.
- (n.) A sieve.