- Be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
- Experience as a reaction; "My proposal met with much opposition"
- Contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; "Princeton plays Yale this weekend"; "Charlie likes to play Mary"
- Fill or meet a want or need
- A meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- Be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
- Meet by design; be present at the arrival of; "Can you meet me at the train station?"
- Come together; "I'll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
- Undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
- Collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
- Get together socially or for a specific purpos
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: TEEMS
- Move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- Be teeming, be abuzz; "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"
- Of rain, fall heavily
- A line that indicates a boundary
- Verb - dispense or allot justice, a punishment, or harsh treatment.
- (n. & v.) See Esteem.
- (n. & v.) See 1st and 2nd Stem.
- (v. i.) To gleam.
- (n.) A gleam of light; flame.
- (n.) A sieve.