- 100 lisente equal 1 loti in Lesotho; one sente is worth one-hundredth of a loti
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions of: TEENS
- (n. pl.) The years of one's age having the termination -teen, beginning with thirteen and ending with nineteen; as, a girl in her teens.
- Obs. imp. pl. of Sit. Sat.
- (n.) A vessel of clay or stone.
- (n.) A wall of brick, stone, or cement, used as a lining, as of a well, cistern, etc.; a steening.
- (v. t.) To line, as a well, with brick, stone, or other hard material.
- (n.) One of the forms which a verb takes by inflection or by adding auxiliary words, so as to indicate the time of the action or event signified; the modification which verbs undergo for the indication of time.
- (a.) Stretched tightly; strained to stiffness; rigid; not lax; as, a tense fiber.