- (a.) Wandering; deviating from an appointed course, or from a direct path; roving.
- (a.) Notorious; notoriously bad; downright; arrant.
- (a.) Journeying; itinerant; -- formerly applied to judges who went on circuit and to bailiffs at large.
- (n.) One who wanders about.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: TERRAN
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A noisy talker; a raving declaimer.
- (n.) One of a religious sect which sprung up in 1645; -- called also Seekers. See Seeker.
- (n.) One of the Primitive Methodists, who seceded from the Wesleyan Methodists on the ground of their deficiency in fervor and zeal; -- so called in contempt.