- (n.) A medicine designed to be snuffed up the nose, to promote discharges of mucus; a sternutatory.
- (a.) Causing or increasing secretion of nasal mucus.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: THEREIN
- (adv.) In that or this place, time, or thing; in that particular or respect.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A white, crystalline hydrocarbon, regarded as a polymeric variety of ethylene, obtained in heavy oil of wine, the residue left after making ether; -- formerly called also concrete oil of wine.
- (a.) Not either; not the one or the other.
- (conj.) not either; generally used to introduce the first of two or more coordinate clauses of which those that follow begin with nor.