Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: THINK
- (v. t.) To seem or appear; -- used chiefly in the expressions methinketh or methinks, and methought.
- (v. t.) To employ any of the intellectual powers except that of simple perception through the senses; to exercise the higher intellectual faculties.
- (v. t.) To call anything to mind; to remember; as, I would have sent the books, but I did not think of it.
- (v. t.) To reflect upon any subject; to muse; to meditate; to ponder; to consider; to deliberate.
- (v. t.) To form an opinion by reasoning; to judge; to conclude; to believe; as, I think it will rain to-morrow.
- (v. t.) To purpose; to intend; to design; to mean.
- (v. t.) To presume; to venture.
- (v. t.) To conceive; to imagine.
- (v. t.) To plan or design; to plot; to compass.
- (v. t.) To believe; to consider; to esteem.