- (n.) A wood or grove; -- a word used in the composition of many names, as in Hazlehurst.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: THURS
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
- Hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
- Feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
- Be the source of pain
- The act of damaging something or someone
- A damage or loss
- Feelings of mental or physical pain
- Psychological suffering; "the death of his wife caused him great distress"
- Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- Give trouble or pain to; "This exercise will hurt your back"
- Feel pain or be in pain
- Cause damage or affect negatively; "Our business was hurt by the new competition"