- (v. t.) To call upon officially or authoritatively to appear, as before a court; to summon.
- (v. t.) To urge; to enjoin.
- (v. t.) To quote; to repeat, as a passage from a book, or the words of another.
- (v. t.) To refer to or specify, as for support, proof, illustration, or confirmation.
- (v. t.) To bespeak; to indicate.
- (v. t.) To notify of a proceeding in court.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: TICE
- (n.) A ball bowled to strike the ground about a bat's length in front of the wicket.
- (v. t.) To entice.