- (n.) One who acts, or takes part in any affair; a doer.
- (n.) A theatrical performer; a stageplayer.
- (n.) An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- (n.) One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A native of Croatia, in Austria; esp., one of the native Slavic race.
- (n.) An irregular soldier, generally from Croatia.