- (Middle Ages) a person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) An inn.
- (n.) A small, unendowed college in Oxford or Cambridge.
- A building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high)
- A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing