- (n.) A putting out of possession; dispossession; ejection; disseizin.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: TOUSER
- (n.) One who touses.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Divert in a specified direction; "divert the low voltage to the engine cylinders"
- Send via a specific route
- An open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- Send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
- An established line of travel or access
- (n.) A shoemaker; a cobbler.
- (n.) Trousers.