- (v. t.) To draw out; to extract.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (adv.) Alt. of Outwards
- (a.) Forming the superficial part; external; exterior; -- opposed to inward; as, an outward garment or layer.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the outer surface or to what is external; manifest; public.
- (a.) Foreign; not civil or intestine; as, an outward war.
- (a.) Tending to the exterior or outside.
- (n.) External form; exterior.