Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: TOYS
- Engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously; "They played games on their opponents"; "play the stock market"; "play with her feelings"; "toy with an idea"
- Manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination; "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don't fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
- Behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- Any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- A copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- An artifact designed to be played with
- A device regarded as providing amusement; "private airplanes are a rich man's toy"
- A nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"