- (v. t.) To interweave; to intertwine.
- (n.) Entanglement; fold.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: TRAINEL
- (n.) A dragnet.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A privy, or water-closet, esp. in a camp, hospital, etc.
- (nautical) a small horizontal rope between the shrouds of a sailing ship; they form a ladder for climbing aloft
- (a.) Having, or characterized by, reliance; confident; trusting.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the retina.
- (n.) Same as Treenail.