- (n.) A market.
- (n.) A bargain.
- (v. t.) To buy or sell in, or as in, a mart.
- (v. t.) To traffic.
- (n.) The god Mars.
- (n.) Battle; contest.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: TRAM
- (n.) A four-wheeled truck running on rails, and used in a mine, as for carrying coal or ore.
- (n.) The shaft of a cart.
- (n.) One of the rails of a tramway.
- (n.) A car on a horse railroad.
- (n.) A silk thread formed of two or more threads twisted together, used especially for the weft, or cross threads, of the best quality of velvets and silk goods.