- A smooth three-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop
- Ride at a canter; "The men cantered away"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: TRANCES
- A state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing; a state resembling deep sleep
- A psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- Attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure; "He retracted his earlier statements about his religion"; "She abjured her beliefs"