- Superlative of the adjective rash, meaning an act done without careful consideration or what the result might be.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: TRASHES
- Express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance"
- Dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
- An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- Nonsensical talk or writing
- Worthless people
- Worthless material that is to be disposed of
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) Alt. of Shastra