- (v. i.) To cower; to crouch; to curl up.
- (v. i.) To crowd together; to cuddle.
- (v. t.) To press closely within the arms; to clasp to the bosom; to embrace.
- (v. t.) To hold fast; to cling to; to cherish.
- (v. t.) To keep close to; as, to hug the land; to hug the wind.
- (n.) A close embrace or clasping with the arms, as in affection or in wrestling.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: UGH
- (interj.) An exclamation expressive of disgust, horror, or recoil. Its utterance is usually accompanied by a shudder.