- (v. t.) To take the load from; to discharge of a load or cargo; to disburden; as, to unload a ship; to unload a beast.
- (v. t.) Hence, to relieve from anything onerous.
- (v. t.) To discharge or remove, as a load or a burden; as, to unload the cargo of a vessel.
- (v. t.) To draw the charge from; as, to unload a gun.
- (v. t.) To sell in large quantities, as stock; to get rid of.
- (v. i.) To perform the act of unloading anything; as, let unload now.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.