- Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard";
- Create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
- Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques;
- Bring forth or yield; "The tree would not produce fruit"
- Cause to happen, occur or exist; "This procedure produces a curious effect"; "The new law gave rise to many complaints"; "These chemicals produce a noxious vapor"; "the new President must bring about a change in the health care system"
- Bring out for display; "The proud father produced many pictures of his baby"; "The accused brought forth a letter in court that he claims exonerates him"
- Bring onto the market or release; "produce a movie"; "bring out a book"; "produce a new play"
- Fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.