- A program that is broadcast again; "she likes to watch `I love Lucy' reruns"
- Cause to perform again; "We have to rerun the subjects--they misunderstood the instructions"
- Broadcast again, as of a film
- Run again for office; "Bush wants to rerun in 1996"
- Rerun a performance of a play, for example
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A bard, or learned man, among the ancient Goths.