- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Turn
- (n.) The act of one who, or that which, turns; also, a winding; a bending course; a fiexure; a meander.
- (n.) The place of a turn; an angle or corner, as of a road.
- (n.) Deviation from the way or proper course.
- (n.) Turnery, or the shaping of solid substances into various by means of a lathe and cutting tools.
- (n.) The pieces, or chips, detached in the process of turning from the material turned.
- (n.) A maneuver by which an enemy or a position is turned.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.