- Undertake a journey or trip
- Travel upon or across; "travel the oceans"
- Travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- Self-propelled movement
- Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
- The act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- Undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- A movement through space that changes the location of something
- Make a trip for pleasure
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: VARLETS
- In medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel