- (v. t.) To rive; to cleave.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: VENIRE
- (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) One who envies; one who desires inordinately what another possesses.
- A union, association, or society; -- used in names of German organizations.
- (n.) An alkaloid obtained as a yellow amorphous substance by the decomposition of veratrine.