- (n. & v. t.) Same as Veil.
- (n.) Avails; profit; return; proceeds.
- (n.) An unexpected gain or acquisition; a casual advantage or benefit; a windfall.
- (n.) Money given to servants by visitors; a gratuity; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) To let fail; to allow or cause to sink.
- (v. t.) To lower, or take off, in token of inferiority, reverence, submission, or the like.
- (v. i.) To yield or recede; to give place; to show respect by yielding, uncovering, or the like.
- (n.) Submission; decline; descent.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: VIAL
- (n.) A small bottle, usually of glass; a little glass vessel with a narrow aperture intended to be closed with a stopper; as, a vial of medicine.
- (v. t.) To put in a vial or vials.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Capital of Vanuatu