- Colloquial contraction of I have.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: VIE
- (n.) A contest for superiority; competition; rivalry; strife; also, a challenge; a wager.
- (v. i.) To stake a sum upon a hand of cards, as in the old game of gleek. See Revie.
- (v. i.) To strive for superiority; to contend; to use emulous effort, as in a race, contest, or competition.
- (v. t.) To stake; to wager.
- (v. t.) To do or produce in emulation, competition, or rivalry; to put in competition; to bandy.