- (n.) The foot of a quadruped having claws, as the lion, dog, cat, etc.
- (n.) The hand.
- (v. i.) To draw the forefoot along the ground; to beat or scrape with the forefoot.
- (v. t.) To pass the paw over; to stroke or handle with the paws; hence, to handle fondly or rudely.
- (v. t.) To scrape or beat with the forefoot.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: WAP
- (n.) A blow or beating; a whap.
- (v. t. & i.) To beat; to whap.