- (n.) Tow.
- (v. t.) To push; to tug; to tow.
- (v. t.) To prepare or dress, as hemp, by beating; to tew; hence, to beat; to scourge.
- (v. t.) To dress and prepare, as the skins of sheep, lambs, goats, and kids, for gloves, and the like, by imbuing them with alum, salt, and other agents, for softening and bleaching them.
- (n.) A large marble to be played with; also, a game at marbles.
- (n.) A line or mark from which the players begin a game of marbles.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: WAT
- A Buddhist temple in Thailand or Cambodia.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!