- (n.) A swape or sweep. See Sweep.
- (n.) A strong blow given with a sweeping motion, as with a bat or club.
- (n.) Poor, weak beer; small beer.
- (v. t.) To give a swipe to; to strike forcibly with a sweeping motion, as a ball.
- (v. t.) To pluck; to snatch; to steal.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Rub with a circular motion; "wipe the blackboard"; "He passed his hands over the soft cloth"
- The act of rubbing or wiping; "he gave the hood a quick rub"