- (imp.) Gnawed.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A loose, flowing upper garment
- (n.) The ordinary outer dress of a woman; as, a calico or silk gown.
- (n.) The official robe of certain professional men and scholars, as university students and officers, barristers, judges, etc.; hence, the dress of peace; the dress of civil officers, in distinction from military.
- (n.) A loose wrapper worn by gentlemen within doors; a dressing gown.
- (n.) Any sort of dress or garb.
- (n.) A field.