- (a.) Disposed to rest; indisposed toexercton; sluggish; also, restive.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: YERST
- (adv.) See Erst.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- One of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
- The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- Hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks