- (n.) The art of dissecting, or artificially separating the different parts of any organized body, to discover their situation, structure, and economy; dissection.
- (n.) The science which treats of the structure of organic bodies; anatomical structure or organization.
- (n.) A treatise or book on anatomy.
- (n.) The act of dividing anything, corporeal or intellectual, for the purpose of examining its parts; analysis; as, the anatomy of a discourse.
- (n.) A skeleton; anything anatomized or dissected, or which has the appearance of being so.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.