- Young man
- (ethnic slur) offensive and disparaging term for Black man; "get out of my way, boy"
- A friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- A youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- A male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: YOBS
- A cruel and brutal fellow