- (v. t.) A plaything for children; a bawble.
- (v. t.) A thing for amusement, but of no real value; an article of trade of little value; a trifle.
- (v. t.) A wild fancy; an odd conceit; idle sport; folly; trifling opinion.
- (v. t.) Amorous dalliance; play; sport; pastime.
- (v. t.) An old story; a silly tale.
- (v. t.) A headdress of linen or woolen, that hangs down over the shoulders, worn by old women of the lower classes; -- called also toy mutch.
- (v. i.) To dally amorously; to trifle; to play.
- (v. t.) To treat foolishly.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: YOT
- (v. t.) To unite closely.